> Business Check Ordering Guide > Can you use a PO box on business checks?
If you’re ready to order your custom laser business checks that will save you time and money, contact us today!
Can you use a PO box on business checks?3
No, you cannot use a PO Box on business checks. Post Office (PO) boxes, along with other non-physical addresses, are often a common element of fraudulent orders. Banks also require and reinforce a legitimate physical address on business checks. Our Checksforless.com® business checks put financial security as a top priority.
At Checksforless.com®, business check security is everything to us.
Post Office (PO) boxes, along with other non-physical addresses, are often a common element of fraudulent orders.
Our system also checks for combinations of other common elements of fraudulent orders including changes in the ship to address on reorders; different ship to, imprint and billing information.
Banks also require and reinforce a legitimate physical address on business checks.
Your business security is important to you, and it’s important to us. You don’t have time to deal with compromised security now – or ever.
Our business checks put financial security as a top priority. With Checksforless.com® business checks, you have these guarantees:
- A 100% financial institution compatibility guarantee. Our state-of-the-art MICR matching system also ensures readability by all financial institutions. We guarantee your checks will meet or exceed industry bank processing standards, including Check 21 regulations, too.
- All Checksforless.com® checks exceed the security guidelines set by the industry and by the Check Payments Systems Association.
Beyond the safety-backed business checks, our ordering process also secures your financial information. Here’s how we do it:
- Our site uses Hacker Safe systems along with Secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent fraud. Additionally, we use a secure server for all online transactions, have security checkpoints throughout the ordering process, process credit cards through Address Verification Services, and our system checks for combinations of common elements of fraudulent orders.
- Checksforless.com® are members of the Better Business Bureau Online, an organization known for its expertise and experience in conducting successful national self-regulation programs.
- We protect your personal and financial information through Enhanced Identity Lock Theft Protection (double verification) and 3rd party security validation via an independent 3rd party whose certification is the only security scanning technology recognized to meet both the U.S. government's benchmark FBI/SANS security test and the security standards of all major credit card companies.
- Checksforless.com® will never share customer information (i.e., names and mailing addresses) with third parties.
Checksforless.com® is the ultimate destination for your custom business checks and all your banking supplies.
There are two primary types of business checks
- Laser checks: Essential for businesses that have existing accounting software programs (like QuickBooks® or Peachtree/Sage®), laser business checks maximize this investment in a powerful way. These laser business checks automatically track spending, maintain vendor details, and create easy-access records. Not only do they help ensure financial accuracy, but they also save businesses critical time and money that matters most. Checksforless.com® ensures that our laser business checks are 100% compatible with existing software. We also provide custom business checks that fully represent your organization, including your company logo and brand colors.
- Manual checks: Ideal for businesses that need a portable way to keep track of expenses, these manual business checks are convenient and easy to use. Essential for businesses on the go, these business checks come in a variety of styles and options, notably the inclusion of vouchers.
For more details on our business checks, please check our Business Check Formats
page to see all our business check options, or visit our Business Check Ordering Guide
for everything you need
Visit us at Checksforless.com or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 to get started. Our teams of experts are also always happy to help you with more specific questions.
We look forward to helping you with all your business checking needs!
This article is made possible by Checksforless.com®. For more than 35 years, Checksforless.com® has provided over 500,000 businesses with high quality business checks, deposit slips, and other banking supplies with easy ordering and fast production times; all at the guaranteed lowest price in the nation. Our discount business checks are easily customizable and compatible with over 4,500 software programs including QuickBooks and Peachtree/Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree). Email or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 or visit us online at Checksforless.com®.