> Business Check Ordering Guide > Is there a difference between deposit tickets and deposit slips?
Is There A Difference Between
Deposit Tickets And Deposit Slips?
This is a great question, but deposit tickets and deposit slips are interchangeable terms. They mean the same thing. However, if you’re unfamiliar with these items, you may want to know: What are deposit tickets used for? We’ll answer that, and much more, right here.
As a small business owner, you know how important every dollar is to your company. Deposit tickets provide proof of payment for every financial bank transaction. If there’s ever a dispute between the depositor and the bank, these deposit slips provide essential information to help resolve the matter – and keep your bottom line intact.
Preprinted deposit slips
are extremely popular with small business owners, and it’s clear why:
- Preprinted deposit slips are printed with your company details and bank information, so you don’t have to write these out manually. They also look more professional.
- These preprinted deposit tickets also ensure accurate transactions. We’ve all been there, making a simple mistake with our banking details. Preprinted deposit tickets remove this potential for error and give you critical peace of mind and correct financial information.
There are many deposit tickets, and many businesses need multiple types. Here are your options:
- Business Deposit Tickets: Available in 10 different formats, these are printed with your company information and bank information, making it easy (and accurate) to deposit and cash checks.
- QuickBooks® Compatible Deposit Tickets: These save time and reduce errors using QuickBooks® laser deposit slips since they use your already-entered data to ensure accuracy and eliminate the need for double entry.
- Peachtree/Sage 50® Compatible Deposit Tickets: These are specifically for the Peachtree/Sage 50® laser deposit checks, also eliminating the double entry task while ensuring accuracy.
- Manual 3-Per-Page Deposit Slips: Preprinted with all your details (account number, name, and address), these save you time at the bank. Plus, our 3-per-page Manual Deposit Tickets fit in the 7-ring binder for easy access.
- Personal Deposit Tickets: These compact-sized personal deposit slips are perfect for quickly and easily depositing cash, currency, and checks.
All deposit slips are customized with all your details. At Checksforless.com®, we guarantee deposit tickets are bank-approved, meeting or exceeding industry bank processing standards, including Check 21 regulations. We use a simple and secure online ordering process that captures all the necessary banking details.
If you want to know how to fill out business deposit slips or how to fill out a business deposit slip with multiple checks, our guide
has all the steps.
Checksforless.com® is the ultimate destination for your custom deposit slips and all your banking supplies.
We offer 100% product satisfaction and can beat any lower price on deposit slips by 10%. In addition to expedited production options, we make deposit ticket reordering seamless.
If you’re ready to order deposit slips
that will save you time and money, visit us at Checksforless.com or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 to get started or ask questions. We look forward to helping you with all your personal and business checking needs!
This article is made possible by Checksforless.com®. For more than 35 years, Checksforless.com® has provided over 500,000 businesses with high quality business checks, deposit slips, and other banking supplies with easy ordering and fast production times; all at the guaranteed lowest price in the nation. Our discount business checks are easily customizable and compatible with over 4,500 software programs including QuickBooks and Peachtree/Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree). Email or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 or visit us online at Checksforless.com®.