> Business Check Ordering Guide > Top 4 tips on filling out business deposit slips
Top 4 tips on filling out
business deposit slips
Business deposit slips are a must-have banking accessory for any business. These business deposit slips provide proof of your financial transactions, help maintain accurate records with fewer errors, and maximize your financial efficiency. Filling out business deposit slips is easy, and we have included four tips to cover everything you need to know.
Preprinted business deposit slips are the best way to save you time. Since your bank information and company details are already here, you can skip writing everything out. These preprinted business deposit slips also ensure accurate transactions. It’s easy to make a mistake on banking details, and this provides a critical guarantee.
Here are all the steps to accurately pull together a business deposit slip quickly:
- Write the date.
- Fill in the total amount you are depositing.
- List the check amount with the check number.
- Unless you get cash back, write the total of cash and checks on the bottom line.
- If you are getting cash back, indicate the subtotal and the amount of cash back you want. You will need to subtract the cash from the subtotal for the correct total amount of your deposit. You will also need to sign your deposit slip.
If you are filling out a business deposit slip with multiple checks, refer to the process above and list all the checks on the back of the deposit slip as the final step.
In addition to our 100% satisfaction guarantee on our business deposit slips, we guarantee that your business deposit slips will meet or exceed industry bank processing standards, including Check 21 regulations. We’ll also beat any lower price on business deposit slips by 10%.
Many businesses need multiple kinds of business deposit slips. Here are your options to choose from:
Order your business deposit slips today
- Business Deposit Tickets: Available in 10 different formats, these are printed with your company information and bank information, making it easy (and accurate) to deposit and cash checks.
- QuickBooks® Compatible Deposit Tickets: These save time and reduce errors using QuickBooks® laser deposit tickets since they use your already-entered data to ensure accuracy and eliminate the need for double entry.
- Peachtree/Sage 50® Compatible Deposit Tickets: These are specifically for the Peachtree/Sage 50® laser deposit checks, also eliminating the double entry task while ensuring accuracy.
- Manual 3-Per-Page Deposit Slips: Preprinted with all your details (account number, name, and address), these save you time at the bank. Plus, our 3-per-page Manual Deposit Tickets fit in the 7-ring binder for easy access.
- Personal Deposit Tickets: These compact-sized personal deposit slips are perfect for quickly and easily depositing cash, currency, and checks.
Checksforless.com® is the ultimate destination for your custom business deposit slips and all your banking supplies.
If you’re ready to order business deposit slips, visit us at Checksforless.com or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 to get started. If you’re looking for more guidance on business deposit slips, call us toll-free at 800-245-5775, and our teams of experts are always happy to help you with more specific questions.
We look forward to helping you with all your business checking needs!
If you’re ready to order your order business deposit slips that will save you time and money, contact us today!
This page is made possible by Checksforless.com®. For more than 35 years, Checksforless.com® has provided over 500,000 businesses with high quality business checks, deposit slips, and other banking supplies with easy ordering and fast production times; all at the guaranteed lowest price in the nation. Our discount business checks are easily customizable and compatible with over 4,500 software programs including QuickBooks and Peachtree/Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree). Email or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 or visit us online at Checksforless.com®.