> Business Check Ordering Guide > How to fill out a business deposit slip with multiple checks?
How to fill out a business deposit slip
with multiple checks?
Image by Freepik
Whether you’re depositing one check, multiple checks, or you’re new to the benefits of business deposit slips, we have it all right here. Let’s dive in.
Business deposit slips
provide proof that a deposit was made to your bank. It is important for your financial records and business deposit slips should always accompany your transactions. Plus, business deposit slips can minimize potential error, streamline your banking, and save you time.
When ordering your business deposit slips, please look at the options within each category to get exactly what you need.
- Business Deposit Tickets: Available in 10 different formats, these are printed with your company information and bank information, making it easy (and accurate) to deposit and cash checks.
- QuickBooks® Compatible Deposit Tickets: These save time and reduce errors using QuickBooks® laser deposit tickets since they use your already-entered data to ensure accuracy and eliminate the need for double entry.
- Peachtree/Sage 50® Compatible Deposit Tickets: These are specifically for the Peachtree/Sage 50® laser deposit checks, also eliminating the double entry task while ensuring accuracy.
- Manual 3-Per-Page Deposit Slips: Preprinted with all your details (account number, name, and address), these save you time at the bank. Plus, our 3-per-page Manual Deposit Tickets fit in the 7-ring binder for easy access.
- Personal Deposit Tickets: These compact-sized personal deposit slips are perfect to quickly and easily deposit cash, currency and checks.
When you arrive to the bank, you have two options:
- Use your preprinted business deposit slip that has all your account details.
- Or, use the blank deposit slip provided by the bank that you will need to handwrite all your details accurately.
Then, it’s time to complete the business deposit slip:
- Write in the date
- Fill in the total amount you’re depositing
- List the check amount with check number
- If you fill out a business deposit slip with multiple checks, list all the checks on the back of the deposit slip
- Write the total of cash and checks on the bottom line unless you're getting cash back.
- If you're getting cash back, indicate the subtotal and the amount of cash back you want. You will need to subtract the cash back from the subtotal for the correct total amount of your deposit.
- Please note, you'll need to sign your deposit slip if you're getting cash back.
A few tips:
- Always double check your business deposit slip for accuracy. Make sure the columns are correct (dollars on the left and cents on the right), and make sure your account number is correct if you’re filling this out on your own.
- Accurate business deposit slips help make sure that your deposit can be made sooner, especially if you’re using an ATM or overnight deposit box to make your deposit.
- Rely on preprinted business deposit slips to make all these steps faster and more accurate.
Choose business deposit slips with guarantees
At Checksforless.com®, we know what’s most important to your business:
- We guarantee your business deposit slips and business checks will meet or exceed industry bank processing standards, including Check 21 regulations.
- It’s safe to order business deposit slips. All Checksforless.com® checks exceed the security guidelines set by the industry and by the Check Payments Systems Association; our site uses Hacker Safe systems along with Secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to safeguard your information against fraud; and we protect your personal and financial information through Enhanced Identity Lock Theft Protection (double verification) and the best in 3rd party security validation.
- We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on your business deposit slips.
- We’ll beat any lower price on business deposit slips by 10%.
- We make ordering and reordering your business deposit slips online easy, including offering the fastest production times in the industry. We offer expedited production, same day production and overnight shipping options from our printing presses on these products.
Checksforless.com® is the ultimate destination for your business deposit slips, custom business checks, and all your banking supplies.
If you’re ready to orderbusiness deposit slips
, visit us at Checksforless.com or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 to get started.
If you’re looking for more guidance on business checks, please visit our Business Check Ordering Guide
for everything you need. You can also call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 and our teams of experts are always happy to help you with more specific questions.
We look forward to helping you with all your business checking needs!
If you’re ready to order business deposit slips
or custom business checks
that will save you time and money, contact us today!
This page is made possible by Checksforless.com®. For more than 35 years, Checksforless.com® has provided over 500,000 businesses with high quality business checks, deposit slips, and other banking supplies with easy ordering and fast production times; all at the guaranteed lowest price in the nation. Our discount business checks are easily customizable and compatible with over 4,500 software programs including QuickBooks and Peachtree/Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree). Email or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 or visit us online at Checksforless.com®.