If you’re thinking about the mix of payments you’ll issue and receive in your business, you’ll want to make sure that business checks are at the top of your list. Business check security will help strengthen your organization, and we’re going to detail how – starting right now.
First – why do I need business checks?
With today’s digital payment methods (i.e. Venmo, Apple Pay) and credit cards, why do you even need paper checks? There’s lots of reasons – including these few:
- Vendor acceptance: Some small businesses don’t accept credit cards – due to their size or the credit card processing fees.
- Payment visibility: With a check you’ll be able to see when the other party deposits/cashes your check – so you can make sure it’s accurate, bypass late fees (transactions are dated), and gain real-time access into your available account funds.
- Theft: It’s easier to steal credit cards and cash. Not only will banks/merchants likely ask for ID with checks, but you can also easily cancel payments to stolen checks through your bank.
- Financial records: Nothing is going to give you more accurate records than business checks – especially laser business checks paired with your banking account.
These checks maximize your existing investments into accounting software like QuickBooks® and Peachtree®. When you issue a laser check, the system does the rest – automatically tracking spending, maintaining vendor details, and creating powerful 24/7 financial reports to best guide you with important business decisions.
OK – back to the original question – are business checks safe to use?
Yes – incredibly safe.
Here’s the business check security that ChecksforLess.com guarantees:
- A 100% financial institution compatibility guarantee. Our state-of-the-art MICR matching system also ensures readability by all financial institutions. We guarantee your checks will meet or exceed industry bank processing standards, including Check 21 regulations, too.
- All our checks exceed the security guidelines set by the industry and by the Check Payments Systems Association.
- To safeguard your information against fraud, our site uses Hacker Safe systems along with Secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Additionally, we use a secure server for all online transactions, have security checkpoints throughout the ordering process, process credit cards through Address Verification Services, and our system checks for combinations of common elements of fraudulent orders (i.e. changes in the shipping address on reorders; different ship to, imprint and billing information; and deliveries to Post Office boxes and other non-physical addresses).
- Checksforless.com are members of the Better Business Bureau Online – an organization known for its expertise and experience in conducting successful national self-regulation programs.
- We protect your personal and financial information through Enhanced Identity Lock Theft Protection (double verification) and 3rd party security validation via an independent 3rd party whose certification is the only security scanning technology recognized to meet both the U.S. government’s benchmark FBI/SANS security test and the security standards of all major credit card companies.
- Checksforless.com will never share customer information, including names and mailing addresses, with third parties.
The ultimate destination for your business check security-backed products
If you’re ready to order, visit us online at Checksforless.com or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 to get started. While our Ultimate Business Checks Guide and FAQ page is a great place to check out more information, our teams of experts are always happy to help you with more specific questions you have along the way. We’re proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our checks, and we’re also happy to beat any lower price you find by 10%. Our quick turnaround time is 3-5 days with production – not including shipping time. We look forward to helping you with all your business and personal checking needs!
This article is made possible by Checksforless.com. For more than 35 years, Checksforless.com has provided over 500,000 businesses with high quality business checks, deposit slips, and other banking supplies with easy ordering and fast production times; all at the guaranteed lowest price in the nation. Our discount business checks are easily customizable and compatible with over 4,500 software programs including QuickBooks® and Peachtree/Sage®. Email or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775.