Simply, your business needs the right business checks. If you aren’t sure exactly why they matter so much, learning the advantages of business checks is a good place to start. Read on for the top four benefits of business checks to see how much you can improve your bottom line.
1. Financial accuracy
One of the top reasons for business checks is financial clarity – since the accuracy of your financial standing can make or break your business.
As a small business owner, you’re juggling so much every day – and understandably it’s hard to dedicate time to the things you “should” do when there aren’t enough hours in the workday. But, for the hours you do have, you have to make financial management a top priority – and laser business checks can help. Paired with existing accounting software like QuickBooks® and Peachtree® – these compatible computer (laser) checks automatically track spending, maintain vendor details, and create easy-access records – ensuring you have complete control (and accurate visibility) 24/7.
It’s important to note that these laser checks should be for your business account, and your business account should be completely separate from your personal account. Nothing will ruin your financial clarity (and tax time) like mixing personal and business funds – so avoid the risk and liability that comes with this troublesome overlap.
2. Professional branding (and reputation)
One of the best benefits of using business checks is something you can see: your company’s branding. As an extension of your brand, business checks should go the extra mile to convey your professional reputation.
This is also why you should steer clear of mixing personal and business accounts. Imagine sending a personal check (with a cute graphic) to your most valued clients. It likely won’t land well. Instead, use business checks to strengthen your brand with many customized features:
- Your company logo
- Check colors
While those business checks benefits are visual, using business checks will also strengthen your brand in a way that really matters: the right bank information. Nothing secures your business reputation like having 100% confidence that your most trusted contacts can always deposit your checks without issue.
Through our online ordering system, we get everything we need to ensure your checks are exactly right. Checksforless.com has a 100% financial institution compatibility guarantee. Our state-of-the-art MICR matching system also ensures readability by all financial institutions. We guarantee your checks will meet or exceed industry bank processing standards, including Check 21 regulations, too.
3. Business security
In today’s world, security has never been so critical to keeping your business (and most important financial details) secure – and the right business checks play a big role in this.
So, why business checks? Look how ChecksforLess.com ensures security:
- All Checksforless.com checks exceed the security guidelines set by the industry and by the Check Payments Systems Association.
- To safeguard your information against fraud, our site uses Hacker Safe systems along with Secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology. Additionally, we use a secure server for all online transactions, have security checkpoints throughout the ordering process, process credit cards through Address Verification Services, and our system checks for combinations of common elements of fraudulent orders (i.e. changes in the shipping address on reorders; different ship to, imprint and billing information; and deliveries to Post Office boxes and other non-physical addresses).
- Checksforless.com are members of the Better Business Bureau Online – an organization known for its expertise and experience in conducting successful national self-regulation programs.
- We protect your personal and financial information through Enhanced Identity Lock Theft Protection (double verification) and 3rd party security validation via an independent 3rd party whose certification is the only security scanning technology recognized to meet both the U.S. government’s benchmark FBI/SANS security test and the security standards of all major credit card companies.
- Checksforless.com will never share customer information, including names and mailing addresses, with third parties.
4. Drumroll, please…your business will save time and money (and a lot of it)
Why buy business checks? Essentially – to improve your bottom line.
First, you likely already have existing accounting programs like QuickBooks® and Peachtree®. That’s why most businesses choose laser checks since these maximize the software you’ve already invested in.
With every laser check you write, your whole accounting system will be updated – so you can skip the paper records, the frantic search for receipts, and the sticky note you’ll lose. These checks are designed to work for you – saving you time and money – each and every time.
If your business is on-the-go and you need a portable way to keep track of your expenses – manual business checks will also save you time and money because they’ll keep you organized – no matter where the job takes you.
The ultimate one-stop destination for your business checks (and all your checking needs)
If you’re ready to order, visit us online at Checksforless.com or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775 to get started. While our Ultimate Business Checks Guide and FAQ page is a great place to check out more information, our teams of experts are always happy to help you with more specific questions you have along the way. We’re proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our checks, and we’re also happy to beat any lower price you find by 10%. Our quick turnaround time is 3-5 days with production – not including shipping time. We look forward to helping you with all your business and personal checking needs!
This article is made possible by Checksforless.com. For more than 35 years, Checksforless.com has provided over 500,000 businesses with high quality business checks, deposit slips, and other banking supplies with easy ordering and fast production times; all at the guaranteed lowest price in the nation. Our discount business checks are easily customizable and compatible with over 4,500 software programs including QuickBooks® and Peachtree/Sage®. Email or call us toll-free at 800-245-5775.